Everyone seems to have their favorite season of the year. Unless, of course, we’re talking about tax season. If you’re one of the folks who look forward to receiving a yearly tax refund, Doug Andrew has some information that you really need to hear. It today’s broadcast, Doug will set the record straight about what that refund actually represents. If you’re not okay with giving Uncle Sam an interest-free loan with your money, you’ll want to hear some of the alternatives you never knew you had.
Here’s a snapshot of some of truths you’ll learn in this week’s episode:
- Instead of using that tax refund money to buy toys, like so many do, you’ll learn how to put it to work growing your retirement nest egg. You won’t believe how big this strategy can pay off over time.
- Discover why Doug and his wealth architects can tell, within a few minutes of looking at your tax returns, whether you’re paying unnecessary taxes now or will be in the future.
- Doug explains how paying down your mortgage the wrong way is like trying to drive down the freeway with one foot on the brake and the other on the gas pedal.
- Why do so many people find themselves paying even higher taxes at retirement than they did while they were in their working years? You’ll learn the surprising reason why.
- If you’re serious about getting out of debt faster while your money is accumulating tax free, Doug explains how this can work.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a wealth architect today.
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.