In this week’s Live Abundant Radio Show, Doug Andrew covers two very timely topics that should be on your radar screen. With April 15th approaching, everyone should be giving serious thought to taxes—particularly as they relate to your retirement planning. Doug also discusses the prospect of market uncertainty and how it may affect those whose money is at risk. If you’re looking for a decisive advantage when it comes to planning for your financial future, this is a program you can’t afford to miss.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll hear:
- Doug goes over some of the fine points of indexing, including what it is and how it can protect your savings from market volatility.
- Why do so many Americans set themselves up for failure when the economy stumbles as it has twice in the past decade?
- Learn how to position your serious money in such a way that you benefit whenever the market goes up but don’t lose money when the market goes down.
- It’s tax season. Will this be the year you stop hanging your head in resignation and learn how to stop paying unnecessary taxes?
- You’ll be shown what the three types of income are that are subject to the income tax.
- Doug reveals how he can determine exactly what you know and what you don’t know about taxes by looking at just 6 numbers on your tax return.
- What are maximum funded tax-advantaged life insurance contracts? How might using the only vehicle in the IRS Code that allows you to accumulate and access your money tax-free help you at retirement?
- And much, much more….
Start by visiting with a wealth architect today.
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.