Over the past 4 and a half decades, Doug Andrew has become well known as a top financial strategist. In today’s broadcast, he explains how abundant living requires us to define authentic wealth as much more than simply the accumulation of money. If you’re ready to live life at a level that can create lasting happiness that endures for generations, you’ll want to hear Doug’s message.
Here’s a sampling of what Doug reveals in this week’s episode:
- The three dimensions of authentic wealth. The most successful people in the world understand this distinction in ways that most people don’t.
- The difference between scarcity versus abundance and growth versus greed. If you were raised believing that for someone to win, another person has to lose, you need to hear Doug’s take on this.
- Doug shares 8 game-changing principles that will help you create a well-balanced life that’s free of wobble.
- You’ll learn how some people can have all the money in the world and still be bankrupt in other ways.
- Discover how to protect your retirement nest egg and how to produce wealth and predictable income into perpetuity.
- Why it’s essential to teach your kids and grandchildren these skills rather than simply dumping money into their laps.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a wealth architect today.
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.