Tax season is in full swing. This is when we file what we refer to as our tax returns. For most of us, however, we’re not really receiving a gift from Uncle Sam so much as we’re giving him a lengthy, interest-free loan with your money. If you’re ready to learn why that refund isn’t the blessing you thought it was, Doug Andrew has some information that you really need to hear. Even better than getting back some of your own money, is not having to pay it in unnecessary taxes in the first place. Listen to this week’s episode to learn some of the alternatives you never knew you had.
Here’s a preview of some of key lessons contained in this week’s broadcast:
- Doug reveals how he and his wealth architects can tell, within a few minutes of looking at your tax returns, whether you’ll likely be paying unnecessary taxes now or in the future.
- Instead of giving the government an interest-free loan and then buying a flat screen TV, learn how to sock away that money and put it to work growing your retirement nest egg.
- Doug explains how getting rid of key tax deductions can make it feel like you’re trying to cruise down the freeway with one foot on the brake and the other on the gas pedal.
- Will you be one of the many Americans who end up paying higher taxes in retirement than you did during your working years? Learn why this happens to far more people than it should.
- People who are saving for the future in banks or credit unions or in IRAs and 401(k)s will one day understand the difference between taxed-as-earned, tax-deferred and tax-free accumulation. For most it will be a sad lesson.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a wealth architect today.
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.