Over the past four decades, Doug Andrew has become a trusted consumer advocate for the general public as well as a sought-after trainer for financial professionals. In today’s Live Abundant Radio broadcast, you’ll learn exactly why Doug stepped away from being a highly acclaimed financial strategist and retirement planning specialist in order to do this. He’ll also explain why he willingly allowed his professional licenses to expire on the last day of business in 2005.
Whether you’re a tax attorney, a CPA, or just serious about planning for your retirement, this program will teach you some of the most important principles of prudent investing.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the strategies Doug covers in this week’s episode:
- Learn why most financial advisors counsel their clients not to take more than a 4% payout if their retirement money is in the stock market and mutual funds. Hint: if you’re concerned about outliving your nest egg, you’ll want to hear what Doug says.
- Why is tax-free accumulation preferable to tax-deferred or tax-as-you-go savings? Be warned: You’ll never look at your 401(k) or IRA the same way again.
- Discover how to re position your assets without having to increase your output by a single dime.
- Doug will show you how to break bad savings habits that earn pathetic rates of return and leave you vulnerable to rising taxes.
- Learn how to create a wealth report that will clearly show you exactly what you’ve been doing with your money and what it will mean for your financial future.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a wealth architect today.
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.