Doug Andrew has been a consumer advocate for the general public as well as a trusted trainer for thousands of financial professionals from tax attorneys to CPAs for more than 4 decades. In that time, he has helped thousands of clients avoid costly mistakes that could leave them struggling in their golden years. In this week’s Live Abundant Radio broadcast, Doug spells out some of the most useful strategies to ensure that your wealth is there when you need it most.
If you want a leg up on getting squared away for retirement, this episode has the answers.
Here’s a preview of what Doug shares in this week’s broadcast:
- Discover how to create a wealth report that will show you clearly how long your retirement savings will last or how quickly it could be gone if you keep doing what you’ve always been doing.
- If you’ve been socking away your nest egg in an IRA or 401(k), Doug also reveals how to reposition your assets without increasing your outlay one dime.
- Many financial advisors counsel their clients with money in the market to never to take more than a 4% payout each year upon reaching retirement. Learn why, with the right strategies, you won’t have to worry about outliving your savings.
- There’s a world of difference between taxed-as-you-earn, tax-deferred, and tax-free saving. Which is the best choice for growing your nest egg?
- Do you know where do most Americans accumulate their wealth? Doug’s LASER test will help you determine whether you’re choosing a vehicle that will get you where you want to be.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a wealth architect today.
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.