Why would a highly acclaimed financial strategist and retirement planning specialist for over four decades willingly allow his professional licenses to expire? You’ll learn the answer in this week’s episode of Live Abundant Radio. Doug Andrew explains how this decision has allowed him to become a consumer advocate for the general public as well as a trusted trainer for thousands of financial professionals from tax attorneys to CPAs.
If you’re ready to learn the most important principles of prudent investing, you won’t want to miss this program.
Here’s a sneak peek at what Doug covers in this week’s broadcast:
- How to create a wealth report that will clearly show you exactly what you’ve been doing with your money and what it will mean for your financial future.
- Doug will show you how to break bad savings habits that earn pathetic rates of return and leave you vulnerable to rising taxes.
- Discover how to reposition your assets without having to increase your output by a single dime.
- You’ll learn why most financial advisors aren’t suppose to counsel their clients to take more than a 4% payout if their retirement money is being saved in the stock market and mutual funds. Hint: if you don’t want to outlive your nest egg, you’ll want to hear what Doug says.
- Why does tax-free accumulation beat the pants off tax-deferred or tax-as-you-go savings? You’ll never look at your 401(k) or IRA the same way again.
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a wealth architect today.
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.