If you get the sense that we’ve turned the corner on a new era, you’re not alone. With a new president in power there are some dynamics at play that we all must understand. There are people who watch things happen in life and those who wonder what just happened. In today’s episode, Doug Andrew sets out to empower you to become one of those individuals who makes things happen.
Among the things Doug covers in this broadcast:
- How did so many within the mainstream media get it so wrong regarding Trump’s surprise victory? What was his six “D” strategy and how can it help you in your life?
- What financial windows of opportunity may have opened up with the new presidency? Can you still make yourself immune from higher taxes, rising inflation and ongoing market volatility?
- Learn the three dimensions of authentic wealth and why an abundant life shouldn’t be lacking in any of them.
- Discover the power that comes from focusing on the positive and not being distracted by the negative. Doug explains how this principle applies to how we seek information and what we choose to believe.
- Learn when to break with the herd and why its okay to refuse to go over the cliff with them.
And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a wealth architect today.
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.