Doug Andrew starts this weeks broadcast with a serious question: How would you feel about being forced to loan Uncle Sam your hard-earned retirement savings by being forced to purchase U.S. treasuries? A proposed rule from the Department of Labor could have far-reaching implications for millions of Americans. If you are the owner of a 401(k) or IRA, you won’t want to miss this week’s episode of Live Abundant Radio.
Here’s a glimpse of what Doug shares in this broadcast:
- Most people don’t realize that the fiduciary rule proposed by the department of labor has hidden purposes. Doug explains what this hidden agenda is and how it could affect you.
- Why would an accomplished financial strategist like Doug choose to allow his securities and insurance licenses expire in order to become a consumer advocate? His answer will surprise you.
- Learn about the strategies that Doug’s students have used to enjoy predictable, tax-free rates of return that far exceed what the average stock market investor ever sees.
- You’ll also discover how to protect your nest egg so you don’t lose a dime when the market corrects once again as it has so many times before.
- Why is it so essential that you learn to trust the one person who always has your best financial interests at heart?
- And much, much more…
Start by visiting with a wealth architect today.
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.