This week on Live Abundant Radio, Doug Andrew speaks directly to those who are confused, isolated, and powerless. The answer to overcoming these feelings of indecision is found in the empowerment of having clarity. In this broadcast, Doug offers proven solutions to overcome that sense of feeling like a victim and teaches you how to take decisive charge of your financial future.
This is a sneak peek of what Doug discusses in this episode:
- If you’ve been saving your money in IRAs and 401(k)s, now may be the moment to make the most decisive move of your life. You’ll learn why this might be the difference between enjoying a prosperous retirement and outliving your nest egg.
- What are the biggest risks we face during retirement, and how can we position ourselves to overcome them?
- Doug shares three things regarding how we are taxed that anyone who is serious about building wealth absolutely must understand .
- A window of opportunity may be opening for a very limited time. What is it, and why might you be kicking yourself a few years down the road if you don’t take advantage of it?
- Learn about the three greatest opportunities currently before us and how to use them to your advantage.
- Discover the distinction between raising tax revenue and raising taxes and how it affects businesses and the average taxpayer. Doug also explains what Trump’s presidency likely means for changes in tax policy.
- How can inflation can be your friend? And how can you use it to benefit from what’s happening in the world around you?
- Doug explains what indexing is and how it can guard your hard-earned money during market volatility.
- And much more…
Start by visiting with a wealth architect today.
*Life insurance policies are not investments and, accordingly, should not be purchased as an investment.